Oh man, these are SOOOOO freaking good. And I will note that I
It is ridiculously easy to prep and make, you need maybe 45 minutes all around including bake time! Super easy!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 packet zesty Italian (or regular Italian) seasoning
- 1. 5 sticks of butter
- 24 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1.5 pounds Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1.5 pounds ham, thinly sliced
- Bread knife
- Basting brush
- Cooking spray
- 2 Baking dishes (glass works best)
Here's how to make this deliciousness:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Generously spray the baking dishes with cooking spray
- Take the rolls out of the packaging and use the bread knife to slice them (altogether!) in half so you have a bottom half of rolls (still not separated!) and a top half.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish
- Place a single layer of Swiss cheese on the bottom, then a thin layer of ham. Repeat as many times as you want (hint: I repeated this 3 times!)
- Put the top half of the rolls on top
- In a separate bowl melt your butter
- Once your butter is melted, mix in the packet of Italian seasoning.
- Using your basting brush, paint the butter/seasoning mixture generously on top of the rolls
- Loosely place foil over the top of each baking dish and place into the oven for 20ish minutes...watching them as they cook
- When the sliders are golden brown on the top (about 20 minutes of cooking), remove the foil and let bake uncovered for another 5ish minutes
- Remove from the oven, slice the sliders so there are 12 individual ones in each pan, dig in, and enjoy!!
So freaking easy and so freaking delicious! Yes, you could add dijon or honey mustard and/or mayo inside the slider if you want some more flavor, but I don't like those things so my recipe does not include them :) If you make these, let me know what you think!!