I have a new recipe for you that I've concocted and it's quickly becoming my favorite go-to quick meal (or snack!) and is oh-so-easy to make. It's also delicious and super tasty.
What you'll need:
- Ranch dressing
- 1 can chicken breast (or 1 cooked chicken breast shredded)
- Franks Red Hot Wings sauce
- Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 tube crescent rolls
How to make these delish buff-chick pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Drain the water from the chicken breast, put into container and shred with hands or a fork
- Mix in hot sauce to desired taste (more = spicer, less = less spicy) -- I usually use about 1/4-1/2 cup
- Add ranch and mix (I usually use about 1/8 of a cup or so)
- Add shredded cheese (about 1/2 - 2/3 of a cup) to taste -- I like mine very cheesy!
- Once mixed together set aside
- Unroll crescent rolls and leave as 4 squares (push/blend the slits together so they aren't triangles)
- Spread a bit of shredded cheese on each square, and then spoon some of the chicken mixture on top of that; repeat for all 4 of the crescent roll squares
- Fold the crescent roll squares on top of themselves to make a pocket
- Put pockets onto a baking sheet (I line with foil and spray with cooking spray) and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes or so.
- Take out of the oven and ENJOY!
These things are DELISH and start to finish take less than 20 minutes to make! If you need a quick go-to snack (or meal) give these a whirl. You can probably make them smaller for 'bite size' if you need them for a party appetizer. Enjoy! And if you make them let me know how you like them!!